2009年10月27日火曜日

And We Go On (English version)

Computer screen.

Block letters everywhere.

In the beginning there were a few,

Perfectly under my control.

But with tremendous vitality and speed

They reproduce.

Then the advancing and shooting begin.

In the fierce shooting of letters and numbers,

I am trapped.

Everything has disappeared in the sudden darkness.

The window, the keyboard, even the coffee cup before me.

Bushwhacking, I finally find an escape between two letters.

Seeing a line of open wires, I choose one and slip inside.

Falling and falling, I arrive at a mechanical factory

Sustained by gigantic screws.

gieeggashun, gieeggashun, gieeggashun!

gieeggashun, gieeggashun, gieeggashun!

gieeggashun, gieeggashun, gieeggashun!





With hands in my pocket, a muffler around my neck,

I go outside.

Wind welcomes me back

And tells me I’m alive as well as others.

Sky.

Huge sky,

Whose blue so true,

Squeezes a bitter smile out ’f me.

I shake my head

And laugh.

“That’s all right”

With few words, the sky pats my head.

“Go on”

And I go on.

12/10/01 – 12/13/01



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿